Tuesday, November 11

The Wonders of Technology

I feel about a hundred years behind the times for just setting up my first blog. Heck, my sister who is a mother of 3 young children, a major ministry leader, a superb wife & gardener extraordinaire finds time to blog (and keep a separate website for her kids' sake...). I'm a complete moron. But I've tackled FaceBook and I love what it's doing for my social life. So I'm biting the bullet and tackling blogging. Who knows, once my pride is no longer dinged from being the only person in North America who doesn't regularly blog, I'll find it's not the thing for me. But for now, for this nanosecond, I feel caught up with the current trend in technology.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Angela has a blog!!! And it looks like I am your first commentor! Yeah!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kudos. Can't wait to join the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you are ready to let us in on the party in your head! I knew it was in there, and I'm THRILLED it's being splashed onto a blog! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete